About Pinni Bohm, J.D., LL.M. in Taxation
Pinni Bohm received his J.D. from the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law in 2010, where he had concentrated his studies in the tax law area. Recognizing his expertise, the Cardozo faculty granted him the James Lewis Award, which is given to one graduating student each year for outstanding achievement in tax law. He then pursued the prestigious LL.M. in Taxation degree from the New York University School of Law where he extensively studied the Internal Revenue Code provisions pertaining to the estate planning area. He also holds a B.S. in Business, Management, and Finance, summa cum laude, from Brooklyn College of CUNY.
Pinni's prior legal experience include roles in local New York City law firms, the New York City Law Department's Tax Division, and the Cardozo Tax Clinic, where he was assigned primary responsibility over various legal issues and clients. Since founding the firm in March of 2011, Pinni has formulated sophisticated multimillion dollar estate plans, has overseen numerous Surrogate's Court actions, including will contests andprobate proceedings, and has devised complex tax plans to assist corporations and individuals.
Pinni Bohm also handles real estate transactions.
Pinni limits his practice areas to matters involving wills, probate, estate planning, real estate law, and estate planning.
Pinni is admitted to practice law in New York.
- Friendly, Readily Available, knowledgable anf Trustworthy. - Wanda
- A skilled, thorough and resourceful attorney. - Dawn K.
- Most accessible lawyer, with exceptional results and services. -Elias
- New York University School of Law, LL.M. in Taxation, 2011
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, J.D., 2010
- Brooklyn College, B.S., 2007
- New York State Bar Association, 2008
- New York City Bar Association, 2011
- New York County Lawyers' Association, 2012
- Cardozo Alumni Association, 2010
-- Class Agent, 2012
-- Recent Graduates Committee, 2012
- NYU Law Alumni Association, 2011